Thank you all for an unforgettable weekend!
Competitors, judges, helpers, sponsors, landowner and spectators – thank you for the positive energy, great atmosphere, sportmanship and laughter! And congratulations to 1st place Denmark 2, 2nd place Belgium 1 and 3rd place Denmark 1.
Europe's most prestigious retriever event on dummies
Over 2 days, 10th – 11th of June, qualified European national teams of top handlers and dogs will be tested on challenging grounds at Kjesäter Slott in Sweden. If you’d like to see the best of the best in retriever sport – don’t miss it!
All you need to know about the retriever event of the year
Facts and figures
- Countries can delegate 3 teams to represent their countries
- Each team consists of 3 handlers and 3 dogs
- The competition is a working test with various exercises for the teams
- 50+ helpers will make sure the event runs smoothly
- Spectators are more than welcome
- We’ll meet at Kjesäter Slott, in the heart of Södermanland County in Sweden